Monday, July 5, 2010

first.

hey guys.. welcome to my new blog.. hope u enjoy. comment and follow please, and i'd be happy :)
this blog's still a mess. still under construction..
anyway, the cloth i wore in these photos below are made by myself.made it for 3,5 hours. it's just a simple cloth, and yeah. lil bit messy. firstly it was just a sleeveless top. but i thought i wont wear it*cos i have big hands. then at last i finished it with 3/4 sleeve, and cape neck. :)
i hold my hair n played w it, cos one thing. i got bad hair day that day. my bang was a disaster and my curling iron didnt work as i expected.





floral top: DIY
bodycon skirt : unbranded
short : zara basic(made in indonesia :P)
cotton ink krey shawl-wore as shrug
double fingers ring : f21
owl necklace : unbranded

if u get confuse why did i wore 2 different bottom, i wore zara in the afternoon(made the sleeveless) and at night i wore that bodycon which's actually my old skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment